A friend of mine gave me this idea, and I thought it was a good one. She encouraged me to use Thursdays to write about what I am thankful for. At first I thought it was a cheesy idea, but it started to grow on me. With all the negativity around us - whether it's on a global, national, local or personal level - we don't need to add to it! God has given us so much, the least we can do is be thankful for it all. So here it goes!
The weekend before last my best friend/pseudo-sister came to visit us in Moorhead. Last weekend my husband and I went skiing in Duluth with a new couple we have become friends with. Since September I've been part of a woman's Bible study that has just been the biggest blessing. And just yesterday, my girl friends from the Cities are starting to plan a visit up to Moorhead. With my introverted tendencies, friendships have not always come easily to me. All of this as gotten me thinking about the amazing friends God has placed in my life. Today I am thankful for friends - old and new.
8 years ago







1 comment:
Hey! Thanks for the encouraging post you left on my blog, it was definitely good to hear. I always wonder if anyone is reading or if they care, so it is nice to find out that people are actually 'out there'!
Post a Comment