The infamous 25 random things list that has been making its way around facebook. The idea is once you read someone else's list you must make a list of your own. Here's my list:
1. I enjoy PLANNING what I'm going to do more than actually DOING it.
2. I grew up on a hog farm.
3. I used to hide under the covers at night with a flashlight so I could read past bedtime. If I heard my parents coming up the stairs I could quick turn it off and pretend to be sleeping.
4. I'm a huge snowboarder. I learned when I was 12 so I could have an excuse to hang out with the boys and I've been doing it ever since. Oddly, my husband and I have never been snowboarding together.
5. I used to eat extra bread at dinner, and skip dessert.
6. I only recall hearing my dad swear once in my life, it was at a pig.
7. I am a cat lover. My husband is allergic. You do the math.
8. Growing up I always tried to keep a diary, but could never actually follow through. As a result, I have about 15 journals with only the first 10 pages filled.
9. I'm addicted to chap stick and diet coke.
10. I know how to change the oil on my car by myself, but I don't have a shop so I take it to the dealership anyway.
11. My absolute favorite thing to do is sit at home and watch TV with my husband.
12. I wish I had gone to school for psychology, so I could be a psychologist or counselor or something and actually help people for a living instead of just trying to sell them stuff.
13. My left leg is longer than my right leg. I broke my left leg riding horse when I was 8 and it grew back longer. My pants don't fall the same way on each leg as a result, and it's really a pet peeve of mine.
14. I get furious when I see children treated unjustly. Just ask my husband, he's the one who gets to hear all my tirades.
15. When I was younger, the volume on the TV had to be set to an odd number: 17, 21, 23, etc. It could not be on an even number, don't ask me why.
16. I pretty much only drink diet coke and water, with the occasional coffee. I don't like juice, with the exception of orange juice.
17. I only got detention once, for throwing a snowball at a boy in junior high.
18. In elementary school I would pick one boy each year to have a crush on; every time I started a new grade I would have to find a new crush.
19. I love playing Tetris.
20. I could eat pizza every day of the week.
21. I hate it when people start to tell you something, and then think better of it and stop mid story or mid sentence.
22. I colored and played with barbies until I was 13.
23. When I was little, I couldn't dangle my feet outside of the bed and covers for fear of the monsters under my bed.
24. My dad calls me Beaner, neither of us is sure how it started.
25. I absolutely cannot wait to be a mom.
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment