I love weddings. Always have. In college I was actually going to be a wedding planner ... then I planned my own wedding! I realized that if I, of all people, could turn into a little bit of a bridezilla ... well I think you get where I going with this! But I still love weddings.
Weddings and babies both mean a new chapter in life. If you know me well, you know I love new and change. I'm always looking forward to what's coming next in life. I love celebrating these new beginnings with other people too. This past weekend, I hosted a bridal shower, along with Nate's mom and sister Jenna, for two wonderful friends of mine from the cities. They are marrying two brothers from Fargo who have been friends with the Skaffs for years. I have missed them both dearly since we moved up to Moorhead, so it was great to be able to spend some time with them!
SO excited to be walking.
Seeing if I'll really let her go up the stairs by herself.
'Helping' uncle Nate set up the TV by chewing on the audio cables.
This weekend we have a 94th birthday for Nate's grandpa, a 1st birthday for a friend's little girl, and our first wedding of the year! (It's also my mom's birthday, but we won't be able to be with her :() Next weekend we have a baby shower for my cousin in Brainerd, and Krispen's 1st birthday party in the cities. Fun fun fun!




2 comments:
Haha!! I know BOTH of those brides!! :)
I guess that means we'll get to see you guys at BOTH weddings! :)
Post a Comment