I guess I have similar feelings to my cousin Aleisha, that I don't really think our life is blog-worthy. However, she now has an ADORABLE little girl to write about. I don't.
I'd like to say I've come to some great epiphany about how I have important things to say too, or something like that. But I haven't. And someday when we do have kids, they will probably be much more exciting to hear about. But I decided that I want to remember our life now as well. So regardless of whether anyone else cares, or regardless of whether anyone even reads my blog, I have decided to keep writing.
I like blogging for many reasons. I like to write. It's an outlet for me to tell the 'world' what is important to me. But mostly because I have a bad memory and I want to remember the highlights of my life. I don't have an adorable little girl to write about now. But some day I hope to, and I'd like to be able to share these things with her.
So - speaking of highlights of my life - here's Nate and me at the Vikings home opener game against the 49ers. We won in the last seconds of the game, because we finally have a quarterback who is a leader. I thought I was going to have a heart attack for the last 2 minutes of the game. Best game I've ever been too. :)




1 comment:
Just for the record, I read your blog, and I think you have important things to say!! :)
Post a Comment