
Not long after we got home, we started planning our next trip! David is in the National Guard and is deploying for Iraq February 10th. So before he leaves, we wanted to do something all together as a family. And David decided we all needed to go to New York! It was a last minute trip, but we all had so much fun. Mom, Dad, Brian & David road tripped it out to New York and then Philadelphia. Nate and I were a little short on vacation time, so we flew out to meet them in New York for the weekend. We braved the cold, and walked and walked and walked all around the city - I think we saw as much as humanly possible for 3 1/2 days. By the time Nate and I got back on the plane, our feet hurt so bad we were so happy to just sit! For more pictures click here and here.
The day after we got back from NYC (January 20), I turned 24. It's kind of been hitting me lately that I'm an adult now - done with college, married, real career, my own home, etc. And I'm really blown away by how amazing God is and how much he has blessed me! He really has given me everything I ever dreamed that I wanted. My only prayer is that I can do something good with what He has given us, and somehow give him all the glory.We're back in Moorhead now ... for the time being anyway! Trying to get caught up at work, get the house back in order, and maybe tackle some new projects ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment