Friday, June 18, 2010

update on Nate and iPood

We finally heard back from the lab yesterday with Nate's test results. Everything was negative. As in no infection. Part of me is relieved. He is ok. He's starting to feel better too. The other part of me wishes they had found something. Then we'd have a concrete reason for why he was feeling the way he was feeling, and then they could fix it. But for now he is ok, and I am happy for that!

Monday night - after spending most of the day in the clinic, and then trying to go to work for a few hours - Nate was in a lot of pain and not a very good mood. I left him on the couch and went to fill his prescription. I came home with more than just Vicodin, I found this:



If you know us at all, you know that we are both huge Apple fans, so this little shirt is perfect for us. I can just imagine our little 6 month old sporting this shirt with a cute little pair of jeans ....

It made him smile, and that was all I wanted.

2 comments:

Rebecca H said...

Didn't know Nate wasn't feeling well. I hope he's on the mend soon, it stinks to feel bad for what appears to be no reason. Also, I LOVE that shirt. I laughed a lot when I saw it. :)

Christine said...

He's had a cold for a couple weeks, but this stomach stuff just started on Monday. The Dr. was almost positive he'd have to take his appendix out. But that wasn't the case. Then he thought there must be an infection. But that wasn't the case either. So who knows what was wrong. But Nate's starting to feel better. So I'm just going with that for now!